Making retrospectives has become a routine I am hoping to stick to.
By allowing myself the privilege to stop and look back, in a time when everything seems to be moving on fast-forward, I become truly aware and appreciative of the things that I partake.
Talking about life on fast-forward, it hasn`t been long since I was making a retrospective of February and here I am now, already looking back to what happened in March and trying to select the highlights of the month.
Luckily, this is not a difficult exercise at all and the things that are immediately popping-up in my head are:
– Being out on a terrace for the first time this year and enjoying every second of it;
– Sticking to my resolution of filling 2015 with all sorts of cultural events and thus attending this theater show at Carré;
– The sunny walk in Willemspark when I saw the earliest flowers of this Spring;
– This happy photo shoot and the wonderful times shared with two lovely Parisian ladies in Amsterdam;
– Finally going for a cup of coffee (and a coconut!) at C • T Coffee & Coconuts and totally loving the place;
– Meeting an old friend for a glass of wine (or two!) and being reminded why we’re friends in the first place.
I can say I had a wonderful time in March and so I`ll call it a month well spent! 🙂
* * *
Photo credits for La Verità (theatre show) image: here