Today I am so happy that March is finally here! At the same time, I feel grateful for an amazing February.
When I think back to the past month, I recall:
– the fun I had on the ladies` night out with friends which started with a dinner at Levant
– the flawless concert of Jessie Ware at Paradiso
– the beautiful bunch of roses I got the following morning for Valentine`s
– the countless evenings at De Hallen Amsterdam with countless movies and glasses of Gin & Tonic
– the weekend walks in the Jordaan and to the the Noordermarkt in particular
– the countless cups of coffee at Lot Sixty One and Headfirst
– my first time at Bar Spek (followed by a walk in the Baarsjes neighbourhood that I still need to blog about!)
– my first time at the Dutch National Ballet in Amsterdam to see a show that got me instantly addicted to this genre (already booked tickets for the next show!)
Did I miss out anything? A lot, probably. But what`s important is that I can look back to a good month full of some really good times!
Happy 1st of March, everyone! 🙂
* * *
Photo credits for Marijn Rademaker (ballet) image: here
Photo credits for Jessie Ware (singing) image: here